Saturday, August 20, 2011

Graeagle is...

...spending time with the newest member of the family...

...having my aunt play the "C" card on my behalf...

...using the Star Walk app at 5000'...

...golf for all ages...

...learning to ride a bike...

...wagon rides...

...passing out in the hammock...

...Sudoku and crossword puzzles...

...perfecting your ladder golf toss...

...being surrounded by mountains...

...celebrating birthdays and the sweet, sweet music of Taylor Swift...

...enjoying sunrises from the mountain top...

...having my Grandpa wear my wig...

...seeing a bear!...

...nature walks with my aunt...

...sister time at the river...

...an afternoon treat at Frostee...

...the gift of a lifetime...





3 comments:

Erika Bender said...

Love the pics Jen. It looks like a truly amazing, relaxing, and rewarding trip to your happy place. Love you cous!

Molly said...

I know this is the part that I'm supposed to sit back, sigh and smile and be so pleased...and yet i think its what brings the flood of tears most tenderly. Jen, our lives are so precious and such a gift and you remind me of that. I'm so thankful that you've added these memories to your collection! Looks like you had a great time! Cheers to many more! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am such a visual learner so thank you for the picture walk :) So glad that cancer did not inhibit you from your happiest place on earth. Looks like my kind of fun!
:)Tosh